Vacancies: Graduate (Staff) Nurses, Doha (Qatar) with Brightstar Careers/Hamad Medical Corporation
Level: Graduate (Staff) Nurse
Employer: Hamad Medical Corporation (http://www.hamad.qa/en/index.aspx/en)
Region: Doha, Qatar
Contract type: Permanent (initial 2 years at start)
Hours per week: Fulltime
Posting date: 8 May 2015
Application deadline: Ongoing
Start date: ASAP
Vacancy: Staff Nurse, Doha, Qatar
Hospitals in Qatar urgently looking for trained and experienced Staff Nurses.
Hamad is Qatar’s leading medical services organisation. It offers the applicant an exciting opportunity to work abroad and be part of a dedicated and enthusiastic team of healthcare professionals consisting of 70 different nationalities working together for the single purpose of improving the quality of human life. Hamad is committed to developing your career in Qatar.
Job description: Staff Nurse, Doha, Qatar:
The candidate will have the opportunity to team up with the brightest professionals in healthcare and to provide world-class patient care service for the population of Qatar. The candidate will work with the very latest equipment and have opportunities to develop their career in a professionally stimulating environment.
As a Staff Nurse you will assist in the process which ensures that patient care is delivered in accordance with established corporate wide policies, procedures and nursing standards, and the hospitals’ code of ethics. The staff nurse passes on his/her theoretical and clinical expertise to the nursing staff. The Staff Nurse will be accountable to ensure clinical resource and continuity of patient care during her/his duty hours.
Staff Nurses are answerable to a Charge Nurse and Head Nurse, and will provide quality patient care according to hospital standards. In order to fulfil his/her responsibilities the Staff Nurse, in collaboration with other nursing staff will carry out the following:
- Provides direct patient care
- Provides guidance for and supervision of personnel accountable to the Staff Nurse
- Coordinates nursing services with the services of other health care disciplines
- Assumes responsibility for staffing and scheduling
- Must foster a climate conducive to learning
- Evaluates the quality and appropriateness of care
- Accepts organisational accountability for services provided to recipients.
Necessary Qualifications: Staff Nurses
- Valid Nursing License from the Country of Origin
- At least two years’ clinical experience
- Language skills: English is essential
This hospital offers a tax free salary of between QAR 5,600 – 10,250, depending on the individual’s experience. (EUR 1,375 – 2,515 at the prevailing rate of exchange).
- Subsidised healthcare
- End of Service Award
- Round-trip annual leave ticket per year to your point of hire
- Free accommodation provided
- Monthly transport allowance of QAR 1,250
- 35–50 paid vacation days per year plus 5 Eid holidays (right after the end of Ramadan month) and 5 more Eid holidays (approximately 9 weeks after the Ramadan Eid holidays);
- Emergency family leave
- Relocation support
- Country orientation
- Language skills support
- Paid annual leave
Living & Working in Qatar:
Qatar is a land of fascinating contrasts. Endless stretches of desert flank modern towns; sleek four-wheel-drive Land Cruisers share the desert roads with lumbering camels; and sophisticated malls exist side-by-side with the traditional souks (traditional Arab open-air marketplaces). Surrounded by clear, shallow waters on three coasts, Qatar has, as neighbours, Saudi Arabia to the west and the United Arab Emirates to the southeast. Although Qatar is one of the smallest Arab states in the Gulf region, it has a big heart, huge ambitions and significant reputation.
Brightstar’s dynamic and professional team will assist you in the following:
- Brightstar briefing on Hamad, Qatar & job
- Brightstar interview
- Hamad interview preparation
- Hamad liaison
- Visa application
- Booking flight and meet & greet at the airport
Submit the following information & documents to the following email address:
- CV in English
- Current employer details
- Qualifications/copies of certificates
- Short letter outlining your reasons for wanting to work in Qatar (in English)
By email in the first instance: email@example.com